We admire the adaptable, the curious & the bold. They are the difference makers.
We are looking for highly motivated problem solvers & creative thinkers to join our team. We currently have openings for the following positions.
Proposal Writer with RFP Experience (Public & Private)
As a Proposal Writer, you will:
- Identify newly solicited Request for Proposal opportunities.
- Manage and track Requests for Proposal response status.
- Coordinate all aspects of the response development process including development of a response outline, proofreading, prepare review drafts and final editions, scheduling review meetings, and tracking completion of team assignments.
- Collate team concept drafts into a single body of work and ensure that completed proposals are professional, cohesive and credible.
- Assist with maintaining a database with standard proposal responses.
- Research new material by collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and develop well-written, accurate database files.
- Request FOIA and research competitor RFP responses.
- Adapt responses to be uniquely relevant to each prospective government customer and/or RFP deliverables.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Experience with project management software